Friday, January 24th is the Utah Distance Challenge. This event is for 400 meter and up and will be held at the Olympic Oval in Kearns.
- Entry fee is $5. Please pay this to Coach Perry on Tues or Thurs at practice. Exact change will be appreciated.
- We will be leaving from Coach Perry's house at 3:15 on Friday. Please arrive RIGHT after school just like practice.
- The 400/800 meter runners will be able to go down later. Leaving Ogden at 5pm.
- Bring a decent snack, recovery drink and $$ for Wendy's (on the way home).
- http://utahdistancechallenge.blogspot.com for more info and event times
Friday and Saturday, Jan 24-25, is the Weber State Invitational. This event for all short sprinters and field events and will be held at the Weber State
- Entry fee is $5 and covers only one event. Each additional event is $2.
- No spikes are allowed. They must be removed from the shoe completely. The shoe itself may be worn on the track only, not on the very nice gym floor.
- Bring training shoes to warmup and walk around in.
- Field events are on Friday. Running events on Saturday (The 200 will occur at ABOUT 1pm-you may want to arrive at Noon). Event order is here
- You are in charge of your own transportation and food.
- Read rest of meet info CAREFULLY http://www.weberstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=39555&SPID=3477&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209372397&DB_OEM_ID=8600