Friday, July 25, 2014
Monday, June 30, 2014
Saturday, May 17, 2014
BXC Summer Run Training
Schedule-starts Mon, June 2nd
• M, Th @ WSU parking lot north of stadium 7:30-9:30
• T, Fr @ Uintah elementary 7:30-9:30
• Pay $45 summer club fee-Check made to Bonneville track club
• Purchase summer training set $35- Check same as above
• Be academically eligible-grades/attendance will be checked
Equipment-bring to every practice
• High quality running shoes
• Mid thigh length running shorts (avoid big baggy gym shorts)
• Running Watch
• Carb recovery drink
Contact for questions and parents to submit phone/email
• Coach Debbie Perry: 391-2284 email@example.com
Monday, February 3, 2014
What you need to do to participate in track
Due by Monday, Feb 24th (Bring to practice on first day of track)
- Sign all eligibility papers
- Have a current physical (within the last 10 months)
Due by Friday, Feb 28th
- Turn in and pay for clothing order (staple receipt to paper)
Due by Friday March, 14th
- Pay the $85 district fee (give receipt to Coach Perkins at any time)
- Make sure to have good grades/citizenship/attendance. Mar 14th is end of qrtr.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
2014 Track Meet Schedule
Please remember that not every athlete goes to every meet. The Thursday dual meets are open to all members of the track team that are in good standing. Varsity level athletes will be focusing on the invitationals, Region and State. Please refer to the Varsity letter requirements to get a good idea of the kinds of performances that will be needed to enter those meets
2014 Track Meet Schedule
REQUIRED TRACK ELIGIBILITY PAPERWORK
Each Athlete must print, fill out and sign each form below. Parent signatures are needed as well.
Even if you have had a physical within the last 9 months and Brady has a copy, PRINT IT OUT ANYWAY and write on the front of it, the date of your last physical.
#1 Turn in all these signed papers at the same time to Coach Perkins.
Bonneville Eligibility and Waiver Form
Code of conduct
Drug Testing Consent
Physical Form A
Protection of Athletes with Head injuries
UHSAA Tryout Checklist
#2 Print and sign only the 2nd page of the disclosure and turn into Coach Perkins
2014 Bonneville Track and Field disclosure
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Friday, January 24th is the Utah Distance Challenge. This event is for 400 meter and up and will be held at the Olympic Oval in Kearns.
- Entry fee is $5. Please pay this to Coach Perry on Tues or Thurs at practice. Exact change will be appreciated.
- We will be leaving from Coach Perry's house at 3:15 on Friday. Please arrive RIGHT after school just like practice.
- The 400/800 meter runners will be able to go down later. Leaving Ogden at 5pm.
- Bring a decent snack, recovery drink and $$ for Wendy's (on the way home).
- http://utahdistancechallenge.blogspot.com for more info and event times
Friday and Saturday, Jan 24-25, is the Weber State Invitational. This event for all short sprinters and field events and will be held at the Weber State
- Entry fee is $5 and covers only one event. Each additional event is $2.
- No spikes are allowed. They must be removed from the shoe completely. The shoe itself may be worn on the track only, not on the very nice gym floor.
- Bring training shoes to warmup and walk around in.
- Field events are on Friday. Running events on Saturday (The 200 will occur at ABOUT 1pm-you may want to arrive at Noon). Event order is here
- You are in charge of your own transportation and food.
- Read rest of meet info CAREFULLY http://www.weberstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=39555&SPID=3477&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209372397&DB_OEM_ID=8600